HATS OFF TO YOUU! A CELEBRATION OF DIVERSITY
Don’t miss one of the top church activities of the year, top in fund-raising and fun! Please join us for a great evening on Saturday, November 4th , 2017 at Clover Lane.
Tickets will be for sale at both campuses after Sunday services starting September 10th --$10/person or $20/family. Childcare will be provided - please register children who need childcare when tickets are purchased.
- 5:30 to 6:30 pm - Appetizers
- 6:30 to 7:45 pm - Dinner
- 5:30 to 7:45 pm - Silent Bidding
- 8:00 pm - Live Auction, 50/50 raffle
Have something to contribute? An item? A service? Perhaps an event? Please contact us at UCHauction@gmail.com with the following information:
- Description detailing the donated item or service
- Date of your event or dinner
- Maximum number of people who can attend the event
- Minimum suggested bid
- Contact name, phone number, and email
Many favorite items, events, and dinners have included:
- Dinner parties, afternoon tea parties, wine and cheese tastings
- Cheese cakes, pies, breads, or quiches
- Time-share vacations, game nights, dance lessons
- Soup or muffins of the month
- Cooking classes and pet sitting
- Computer repair, dent removal, gardening assistance.
NOTE: Please contact the church soon if you want to reserve a room for your event.
Wondering how you can help the make the auction a success?
1. Volunteer to help at the auction and related activities. For more information, contact Patti Hazell
via email or by calling 717-576-9848.
the auction flyer and post on area bulletin boards, community businesses, etc.
3. Get donations from the church community. Use this letter
4. Ask a local business to donate an item for the auction. It works best to ask businesses that you normally patronize, such as stores, dry cleaners, yoga studios/gyms, or health care practitioners. The donation request letter is available here
5. Download and review the auction booklet and prepare to bid! The booklet will be available in mid October. Donate early to ensure your live or silent auction item is listed in the booklet.
6. PROXY BIDDING is available Send an email to Kelli O'Neil
at by Friday, November 3, 2017. We need the following information to place your bid: name, email address, contact phone number, list of item(s) you wish to bid on, and maximum dollar amount of your bid.
Thank you for your participation!
UCH Auction Planning Committee: Patti Hazell, Dave Forster, Randa Todd, Ann Stillwater, Bart Carpenter, Donna Hoover, Mike McCullough, Nathalie Hoke, Sandy Hamstra, Marsha Dulaney, Kathy Malarich, Dave Smith, Hannah Belser, Jesse McCauslin & Jessica Lybarger.
Page Last Updated: August 24, 2017